The good news is, replacing your air conditioner cannot only make your home more comfortable, but it can also save you money. Louisville HVAC experts from Breckenridge Heating & Cooling can take care of the entire installation process to provide you with the most energy efficient air conditioning system on the market without breaking your budget.
To Repair Or Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Replacing your HVAC system is an investment, but it may pay you back in the long run rather than putting money into repairing an outdated AC unit.
1. Uneven Temperature: A Louisville AC that sometimes doesn’t work is only slightly better than one that sometimes works. An unreliable air conditioner is one sign that it might be time to replace the unit. This may include uneven temperatures, or frequent breakdowns during peak use, or if it has broken down more than once previously.
2. Age: According to the EPA, any air conditioning system older than 10 years should be replaced. Once they reach this age, they begin to lose their efficiency and become more costly to run.
3. Costs: As a rule of thumb, we recommend replacing your AC unit if the cost of repairs are more than a third of the cost of replacement.
Louisville Air Conditioning Installation
Our air conditioning installation experts in Louisville, KY work with each customer to help select a system that will work best for your home. Your AC unit is something you must live with every day during the most miserably hot days of the year in Kentucky, so it is important to have a cooling system you can rely on.
At Breckinridge Heating & Cooling, we can guide you through the process of selecting an affordable air conditioner for your Louisville home. Providing all the information you’ll need to make the best choice for your family and your budget. Once you’ve made your choice, we will install your new air conditioning system to meet the manufacturer’s standards to ensure maximum efficiency.
Benefits of Replacing Your Air Conditioner
1. Utility rates: Because of the energy efficient nature of modern AC units, you could see a decrease of 20-40 percent on your utility bills.
2. Tax Incentive: There are available tax credits and incentives to reimburse you for the money you spend on a newer, high efficiency cooling system.
3. Comfort and Convenience: Don’t spend another summer with your head in the freezer trying to catch a break. A new AC unit provides comfort in your home, reduces mold growth, and eliminates the need for consistently repairing an old air conditioning unit.
If you are in need of a replacement, repair, or seasonal maintenance of your heating and cooling system, call Breckenridge Heating & Cooling to get expert help 24 hours a day. Our technicians will work with you anywhere in the Louisville, KY area to find you the best system for you and your family.